BPEC G59 - Installation of Photovoltaic Systems up to 100kWp
This course is designed for the installation of large scale commercial PV systems up to 100kWp.
Course objectives/key benefits
To provide the required knowledge and understanding of G59 requirements for commercial solar photovoltaic installations.
Who is the course aimed at?
Experienced and qualified operatives to G83, already carrying out domestic solar photo-voltaic work
Candidates must be qualified to G83 and must hold at least:
- NVQ Level 3 in Electro Technical Services; or
- City and Guilds 236 (parts 1 AND 2); or
- AM1 & AM2; or
- City and Guilds 2391/equivalent
Candidates should also hold City and Guilds 2382 (17th Edition).
Electronic or photocopies of qualifications must be provided on the day of the course.
- Design and specification of G59 grid connected PV systems
- Protection requirements
- Distribution Network Operator (DNO) liaison process
- DNO notification & paperwork
- System testing procedures
- Commissioning & grid connection.
Written paper examination
Candidates who successfully complete the assessment will receive a BPEC certificate in the requirements of G59.
Candidates will receive a training pack
Click here to see a list of our course prices